Expanded Visitor Guidelines — Welcome Back!
We are pleased to announce new availability for indoor and outdoor visits for our residents!
These expanded visit availabilities are based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and Jefferson County recommendations.
Rules for Visitation
- The patient or resident must be out of quarantine.
- Newly admitted patients and residents have a 14-day quarantine period. (On the 15th day, they will be removed from quarantine status.)
- No food or drinks are permitted during the visit.
- All visitors must be pre-screened by staff prior to the resident visit as well as wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) — this will be provided by the facility as part of the pre-screening process. PPE must be worn at all times.
- Visitors must maintain a physical distance of 6-ft. and are asked to stay in the Activities Room during the visit.
- All visits at by scheduled appointments only are available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with a 45-minute time limit, between the hours of 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Please call 303-317-5002 to schedule your appointment.
Welcome back! We are looking forward to seeing you.